missionary melanizzle

missionary melanizzle

Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 14 Same old Same old

First of all -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!!! My birthday wish for you is that I hope you pass Anatomy and all classes with flying A's this year AND I hope your hair continues to grow healthy and beautifully. I love you so much!

Really nothing too exciting happened this week except:
-We met with Z, a 16 year old who is intelligent, we asked if she read out of the Book of Mormon and she said she tried..SHE READ 80 PAGES! 
-We had a lesson with V, the Ukranian, in a hippie place. I ordered something that I had no idea what it was. They they brought out this weird pitcher with a glass handle sticking out of it like a spout except it was my handle, and this watery coconut bottle (looked like a coconut shell with a hole in the top). And it tasted horrible. What a disaster. When I paid, I apologized for not drinking it and making a mess and said I was not from around here. 
-We met with a Lithuanian lady. Her name is A who laughed SO hard at the end of our lesson because she thought we said the word in Czech for 'wonderful' but we really were asking if 5:30 was a good time to come by again. Seriously she could not stop laughing. 
-At church yesterday Bratr Křečnička sat by me and pulled my hair, made me laugh when I was leading the music, and kept messing with me. I could not stop laughing.
I love the members here! They are so cute! 
The weather is cold and rainy! 
I love everyone back home -Shout out to my singles ward for being AWESOME and sending me letters of love! 
And I love being a missionary! Its so fun to learn something everyday in the Gospel or in Czech tongue. 
Oh....and we love playing with snails and poking at the slug's eyeballs so they retract back in their heads. 
-Sestra Hale



 We tried blue Fanta for the first time and it tastes like flowers. refreshing!

This is yummy yummy Czech southern Bohemian bread made from sauerkraut.  It is so good. But not too good with garlic cream cheese on it. Just alone it tastes good :)

My comp is nuts. We love running home in the rain!

 I forgot my umbrella and it was raining and we had to wait for a bus.

We can't get over how weird these snails are. We usually pick one up and touch it. DON'T WORRY. I carry hand sanitizer on me always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment