Things on my mind:
1. I eat fruit everyday. It's delicious here.
2. If I were to say I miss something about the USA, I'd say I miss wearing shorts, Lexi (our dog), and Target.
3. We walk so much here it's insane. My feet are not pretty anymore.
4. I have a sweet watch/CTR ring tan.That's when you know you're a missionary, when you have a watch tan. I remember seeing the picture of Brady's wrist on his mission. I'm continuing the tradition.
5. Why do they not have a/c here?
6. I'm almost 21. That's cool. I like only having one birthday on the mission.
7. The language - I think I am at the point that I can communicate well and explain what words I don't know. Every once in a while I hear a Czech form a sentence a certain way then BAM I understand, so it's definitely coming. Maybe by the end of my mission I can say with confidence "I speak Czech".
This week's e-mail:
1. We teach a lady from Lithuania. She is sooooo great. She just laughs and laughs and laughs. She is amazing. Her husband ADORES her and they have 2 really nice and funny kids. We taught her and her husband came home and sat in with us. And all we pretty much did was laugh at her because she was laughing so hard at...really nothing...2. In our English class this 200 year old man told us a memorized poem (maybe an Edgar Allen Poe poem?) ALL BY HEART. It took him 15 minutes because he couldn't remember the rest! It was hilarious because he got into it at one time and we were just in awe. He said he memorized it to keep his mind alive in his ripe age.
21 baby! Drinking the classic Kofola!
They don't have flat or phillips screw drivers. They have these 2 holes
instead. weird huh?
Only a Hale would be fascinated with that, haha
Out in Pisek
View from the tower. This is where I serve.
We are so cool.